DriveAgain is dedicated to helping people
with injuries, disabilities or driving challenges regain driving independence.
We Can Help
DriveAgain provides leading driver rehabilitation programs and services especially designed for people who:
- Have a medical condition or physical disability that may affect their ability to drive safely, such as Brain Injury and Multiple Sclerosis
- Need adaptive driving equipment
- Suffer from driving anxiety or phobias
- Are older adults concerned about their driving abilities
- Need an Assessment Report for license eligibility
With broad service experience and expertise, the DriveAgain team provides excellent driver rehabilitation services to the people we serve.
DriveAgain With broad service experience and expertise, the DriveAgain team provides excellent driver rehabilitation services to the people we serve.
Team members are members of the Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists and are fully approved by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation. The team offers clients a service approach that includes:
- Comprehensive assessment tools that precisely identify our clients' driving challenges.
- Customized on the road and rehabilitation training programs, and
- Client-centred prescriptions for regaining skills and confidence on the road.
All services are performed by certified professionals according to strict client service and clinical standards.